Fala Chen & Michael Tse become a hot couple team

Wednesday 31 August 2011



The other night, Michael Tse and Fala Chen were both presented with the most trendy icon award by the magazine JESSICA CODE. The two both expressed their current TVB series Lives of Omission brought them the honor with a high exposure rate lately. Their jobs are greatly increasing. Michael expressed because of his 'Laughing' role, he has been earning a slightly higher income than before. Recently, people often chase after him asking about the storyline, he said: "Whenever people see me, besides taking pictures and greetings, they will ask me about the storyline. I often answer them by saying I lost my memory and don't remember because I feel that there's no point in watching if you know the story. Also, it won't be as fun to watch. This time there are clearly more male fans taking the initiative to ask me for pictures, which I haven't experienced before."

As it was reported that his wife is pregnant, Michael helplessly said: "There were some magazines that wrote this, perhaps because the magazines want to entertain readers. If my wife is pregnant, I will definitely notify everyone. Of course I do have plans to have kids, but the priority now is I must earn more money first, so I can ensure my children's future." Is Michael rushed? He said: "Both of our families have never been rushed. As for my wife and I, we are still completely enjoying the life of just the two of us."

Fala expressed lately there have been many advertisers asking her and Michael to attend events together. Besides Hong Kong, there are also several in Mainland too. The two practically see each other every other day. Towards the Mainland PRC 'limit order', limiting HK and Taiwan artists to appear on Mainland TV programs? Fala said: "The limit just applies to variety shows, we are just attending business events, shouldn't be related or affected." Asked if there is an appearance money increase for them to appear as a 'couple team'? She said: "My manager discuss the prices, I am not too sure myself. The most important is the more jobs the better and to have audience acceptance." Is Fala's boyfriend jealous of her intimate scenes with Michael? Fala laughed: "No jealousy. There aren't any intimate scenes, just that one CPR scene, which is not considered an intimate scene. Rescuing and kissing are are different feeling, thus isn't embarrassing when we shoot."
        

6a422097jw1dknt57nletj6660f318jw1dknvlkst1pj86bb2858jw1dknsc56idyj

86bb2858jw1dknrrclmunjrre70e120a9tw1dkomj2vr7sj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD