Fala suffer a facial paralysis; decided to give up "The Prominent Family"

Wednesday 23 November 2011



During this time of year, TVB Anniversary Awards is coming along and hot queen Myolie and Fala is fighting for the sit. Fala Chen recently attended at the Giorgio Armani event, was dispassionate, losing lots of weight. On Wednesday, Fala went for a check up with her doctor, figuring out there are problems.



Among all the artistes. Fala can be considered as "fast speed", last year won Best Supporting Actress, this year she was nominated for Best Actress for the first time. Fala is currently filming "Palace Scheme of East and West" with Roger Kwok and Sharon Chan. Next year, Fala was schedule for 2 dramas "The Prominent Family" and "Triumph in the Skies II." Fala decided to gave up one.



Earlier next month Fala will start "The Prominent Family" after wrapping up Palace. After attending the Anniversary Awards Fala will return to United State to rest for about a month. Fala give us some facts during the exclusive interview: "The recent drama that I film "Palace Schemes of East and West", everything was going well, my health was good to beat the game. The pressure is the the headaches at night, but I never complaint or mention. Filming process is hard, no matter what, I countinue to suffer, but a few days ago, my left side completely inactive, during that moment I suspect to have a collapse. So I go went the hospital to have a check up, the doctor said I have facial paralysis, mainly because of  fatigue, too much work pressure, due to low blood pressure, in fact, I suddenly had a blackout, but I never went to the doctor, I'm afraid of finding bad news about my health. After the check up, the doctor said not to move the face too much, or it will sag. I'm quite worry, an actor counts on the facial expression and emotional feelings to act."



The doctor gave me advise to rest, I disscuss with my family and the company. After "Palace" I will take a good rest for about a month, but have received a Christmas and a New Year show I will come back. After the rest, I will return in January and in May, I will start filming "Triumph in the Skies 2". Fala's parents lived in U.S., Fala is left alone in Hong Kong, she always will try to avoid them from worries when theres' bad news, but this time, she give mommy a call to discuss. "Since I was young, I've do most things independently, study and work alone. Even if the filming pressure will only grow a part during this time with many negatives gossip about this year's war with TV King and Queen. My parents never hear me say that I'm not happy, they think I can handle it, but I want to make a good and right choice, filming (The Prominent Family) is an upper opportunity, I have to decide if I should forget the health and start filming or the give up, I will discuss with my parents, cause family is incomparable, In fact, at first I didn't want to talk much about it, fearing that they would be too worry about it."



After the parents know, they're very nervous, but made a clear long-term development, that she must have a good and healthy body. "Daddy and Mommy call back to ask me how I was, I'm always alone, so are my parents, the children will not have a big success, if their physical or health is bad, they didn't told me to gave up and return to U.S., but I think the company will give me much more oppotunities, increasing more responsibility to me for the future, I want to do it much better, but must have a good body in order to meet future challenges."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD