Fala completed her one month break, facial paralysis has greatly improved

Wednesday 1 February 2012



Fala Chen, Suki Chiu, Marseille, Samantha Ko, Jessie Sum and Sire Ma attended a Chinese New Year gathering event. Earlier December Fala took her break for two weeks, returning for a few functions; she took another two weeks of in January. "Since I started this industry for about seven years, this is the first time that I have a one month rest." Fala first visit the Sit's family, and then both travel to Japan for ten days. Fala admitted the photos were from the interior of her house, but those were photos left from the previous owner, the interior design looks completely different now. "My house was made public, I just feel like I lost all my privacy. I intend to move out of there soon."

Fala immediately return to TVB mid February to promote her new drama "Queens of Hearts and Diamonds." "Earlier suffering facial problems, that the pain is no longer present, its healing, acting is my interest, I feel like there's room for improvement. I will not reduce work because I'm an actress seeking for more challenge, if it comes I will grab. (Asked about Fala's upcoming debut album?) "This year I will coutinue filming and releasing my album."

          

Thoughts: Fala said that she eat a lot over CNY, she gain 10 pounds. Glad to see her back healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD