Starhub TVB Awards 2012 Voting Guide

Thursday 21 June 2012



Fala Chen is nominated for 5 categories My Favourite TVB Drama Theme Song, My Favourite On-Screen Couple, My Favourite Drama, My Favourite TVB Actress, and My Favourite TVB Female TV Character. As always I will guide you through the process of voting.

Step 1 Click here and start voting http://www.starhub.com/tvbawards2012

Step 2 You can go through all the list and click "vote" on any of Fala's picture...

MY FAVOURITE TVB DRAMA THEME SONG


MY FAVOURITE TVB DRAMA


MY FAVOURITE TVB ACTRESS


MY FAVOURITE TVB FEMALE TV CHARACTER



Step 3 After you hit on "vote" it will automatically send you to another page. Just fill in the spaces and select your votes for Fala and other favorites on the categories. Hit submit and your done.




Voting officially ends August 11, 2012. Fala attended the last two TVB Starhub Awards and as I know for now she will be attending this year's ceremony. Do vote for Fala! Voting is unlimited, you can repeat as much as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD