Fala Chen and Chilam Cheung to film sex scenes in Europe

Friday 9 November 2012

[News] The cast of Triumph in the Skies II including Myolie Wu, Fala Chen, Chilam Cheung, Francis Ng, Ron Ng and Him Law appeared at the airport getting ready for departure to England and France, where they will spend three weeks shooting for the series. Fala expressed she and Chilam will have a sex scene in Europe, but she kept us all in suspense, she said: "It probably won't be that intense, after all there is a limit on TV. When the time comes, we'll have to see how to film it and then I'll decide if I should ask everyone to leave the set. I've already prepared myself to prevent exposure. Also, I'm bringing a large amount of heating packs with me because I plan to put them all over myself to stay warm." When speaking of the sex scene, will she have to tell her boyfriend about it? She said: "Not necessary! I am not filming Lust, Caution. The most important is to communicate well with the partner and feel comfortable."

Thoughts: In Live of Omission, Fala was a little held back with the kissing scene with Michael. Shocking that this time she's a lot more comfortable. TVB limiting is very limit, doubt the scene will be longer than 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD