The strong and determined beauty Fala Chen

Friday 11 January 2013



From "Miss Chinese International, then joins the entertainment circle, 陳法拉 Fala Chen has successfully being in the first-line artist in TVB. She just got off the plane from filming location for "Triumph in the Skies 2", head straight to the photoshoot. With an exhausted body, it still doesn't stop her from achieving full access and energy. Fala persistence infront and behind the lenses is much stronger than other female artists. Fala's success today, fully comes from her heart and determination.

Note: the interview was hold in December 2012. (do not repost)

F = Fala

Q: Currently you're shooting drama "Triumph in the Skies 2", any funny behind to scenes to share with fans?
F:  While filming the aircraft scene, each time sitting in this seat, you always feel a great sense of responsibility , a lot like carrying one hundred passenger up in 30,000 feet altitude. I feel very speacial! In Taiwan, we were shooting our last scene, suddenly I found a huge sky full of rainbow, I screamed and waved at the crew so they can also capture the magical moment. The incredible thing is that the script write about a rainbow and then it suddenly appeared on the lens! At that moment, I believe in miracle. I was touched and excited! 

Q: It is been reported that you have to learn martial art with Wei Ye and it is the develop direction of actress?
F: As an actor you should always be prepare to portrait different roles, learning martial arts can help you prepare, it can also be treated like a sport and physical health. 

Q: You've entered TVB for over 7 years, which role satisfied you the most?
F: If I had to chose, I'd chose Ching Ching in "No Regrets". During the suffering period of the thirties in Guangzhou, across the Nanjing Government, the Japanese invasion of China, and then the fall of Guangzhou. In the worst of time, usually is the best time to demonstrate to human. Mutual care and people that are in the suffering, struggling to survive, showing pride and loyalty, revealing the true humanity and glorious. And that time is closer to modern, so the role of thinking and behavior is also very similar to modern people; a couple with emotional turbulent and are varied in social surrounding and age, I can almost say 100% of me are into the role. The role is quite vivid and lifelike. This role gives me an opportunity to play my real self, its a rare role. 


Q: You were born in a musical family, earlier in a TV show, you played the late singer "Teresa Teng", what are your plans?
F: I launched my first album this year, a big thank to those who support it and enjoy it. In 2013, I hope to sing more Mandarin songs, because Mandarin is my first language, master singing is easier than Cantonese, interpretation will feel better, Mandarin songs can attract Taiwan audiences. 

Q: Since you're from Sichuan, you should enjoy spicy food? Were you raise in quiet? Can you share?
F: It was rather quiet since I'm the only child, there's no experience with sound. I love spicy good, but rarely.

Q: During college, you run for Miss Asian American 2002 (champion), Miss China Town USA 2003 (runner-up), Miss Chinese NY 2004 (champion), and finally in 2005 Miss Chinese International and got the runner-up, your beauty capture a lot of people's attention, which part in others does your own satisfaction?
F: Ha Ha! Thanks for the appreciation, not sure which part I satisfied, but I quite enjoy the eyes! Eyes is the first impression and revealing ideas, especially as an actor, often uses the eyes to show emotions  and express feelings in different roles. I'm glad the eyes capture a lot of people's beauty. 

Q: Since eyes are very important for actors, you have an eyes care tips?
F: I would chose comfortable contact lenses, the most important is high water content and high permeability, drink less before bed time, get enough sleep so eyes won't swollen in the morning, improve sleep quality, sometimes give yourself an eye massage, promote blood circulation, eat foods with rich vitamin A and B, lots of food like carrots, potatoes, soy products, etc. 

Q: In the winter, how do you take care of your skin?
F: In the winter, the weather turns your skin dry and the moisture began to loss, so pay extra attention to the replenishment of the skin. I usually were facial mask two or three times a week, so I can keep my skin moist and enhance the gloss. In addition, I switch to moisturizing foundation, even in the winter you should always keep protection, do regular exercise to promote the blood circulation, so that your skin is naturally beautiful and charming.

Q: Along your skin, your body shape is also quite good, how do you keep fit?
F: A well balanced diet, tried not to eat too much snacks, eat more vegetables, eat less food that have high cholesterol and oil. Do more exercise. 

Q: Have you ever thought of retirement?
F: I have never thought of retiring. I have graduated and join showbiz, I deemed this as a lifelong career. 

Thoughts: The rainbow situation was quite strange, but totally shock since it was never expected to be there. I do hope Fala will get a good rest after "Will Power" but I doubt it. I really enjoy reading her explanation of her satisfied role Ching Ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD