Fala is Officially Married

Sunday 19 May 2019


It's official, Fala is married. She tied the knot on May 18, 2019 in Paris with Emmanuel Straschnov.

The ceremony was attended only by close friends and family. Fala’s ring in particular has attracted a lot of attention from netizens as the stunner, which features a pink diamond, is said to have been personally designed by Emmanuel.



She celebrated her wedding day in Paris by posting on Instagram: "Thank you everyone for attending my wedding on May 18, creating special memories for us.

"I'm lucky to have you in our lives, and especially grateful to have my parents' and Emmanuel's love."

Her husband, who has worked in China, spoke at the wedding in Mandarin, promising to take care of her forever.


Meanwhile, Fala will continue to stay active in the industry, given that she has joined a stellar cast, including Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant, to shoot HBO mini-series The Undoing.

P.S. Fala loves bows so I think the gown is just so 'her' ha ha.

Author's Words

First and foremost, it's been a long long while folks. How are you all? I still notice there's a lot of you still checking back on this site every once in a while even though it has been well over 6 years since I have posted. About a few months after I stopped posting, Fala wrapped up her contract with TVB and move to New York to attend The Juilliard School.

Personal update, I'm in my senior year at university and have stopped watching TVB series. One of the big reason being, well, it's just not good anymore. Most scripts are dull with new actors that under performs. However, it doesn't change the fact that TVB has brought joy to my family and I.

With Fala, personally, I have loved her independence and fearlessness of branching out and learn new things outside of this industry. As a long time fan, I'm beyond happy that she has finally found her other half. As she continues to shine in this industry, please continue to support her!

Once again, congratulations to the beautiful bride, Fala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD