Fala Chen advertiser for Darizi: Her Aftertaste part 1

Friday 1 February 2013

do not repost translation.

The warmth under the sun, a sip of coffee, eats the heart of a sweet macaroon, between the fragrant and sweet to left is recollected an aftertaste over and over again. Fala Chen has a sweet appearance, like a deep flavor desserts, not only the fine appearance, but the taste, a fascinating taste.

The arrival of February is here, each city is always filled with a sweet atmosphere, florist within tide of flowers, streets with romantic layouts, add a warmth to the cold air. Pisces girls who was born in the month will be romantic, sensual, and are attentive. As a person who born in February, Fala said she's not at all romantic.


"A lot of people say Pisces is very romantic, but I'm not really of a romantic one in a two person relationship, I was very passive, I seldom arranged Valentine's Day or some other holidays, at times some romantic plots, but I'm more looking forward to the other person to do something special for me.

Being romantic can be in many forms, some people thinks that being emotional and exciting with surprises are unforgettable, I'm not romantic, but sharing romance is not a high profile in a relationship. It comes faintly and naturally."


"I'm anti-traditional, why must light candles for Valentine's Day? Simple can sometimes be more interesting. For example, last Valentine, I wanted to cook steak at home. When I drove to the market near my house, all steak were gone. At the end, we had to buy sea food. Finally, the Valentine's dinner, we ate sea food and Chinese home cooked meal."


While recalling this memory, Fala can't help but start laughing her heart out, and to think no formal romance saves the best memories.

Thoughts: Part two will be translate tomorrow! Fala looks stunning, glad to see Fala as one of the advertiser for the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD