Fala returns to work after a New Year's relaxation

Friday 15 February 2013



Last week, Fala Chen was excited about her little spring break that she gets to enjoy over New Year's holiday. She took the opportunity to relax herself at a beach resort for several days.

Although in Fala’s career in the past year has been quite understated, this year is already off to a healthy start.  Four of Fala’s dramas, Queens of Hearts and Diamonds, Ghost Writer, Links to Temptation, and Can’t Buy Me Love are currently airing on different television stations in mainland China, boosting her recognition and popularity levels. Fala said: "I'm happy that audiences will be able to watch my dramas over the festive New Year and thanked her fans across the Greater China region for reporting news related to her, allowing Fala to pay more special attention across diverse markets in Mainland, China.



Fala believes that starting the New Year on a high note is needed. “Last year, I filmed Triumph in the Skies 2, I had only one day of rest before starting on a new drama. I didn't have a break, so I decided to visit a warm spot for a little relaxation, to escape from the hustle and bustle. I've become re-energized and ready to get back to work. I want to have a lively star this year. I will not be a lazy snake this year!”

After her time off, Fala return to work filming her upcoming drama Will Power. Fala exchanged New Year greetings with costars Moses Chan, Wayne Lai, and Christine Ng. “It’s especially joyous to work over the holiday. I can receive lucky packets and everyone’s spirits are joyful, making the entire studio feels very cheerful!”

Thoughts: I've been off on news lately, sorry for the lateness. Anyway, I'm glad Fala had a little time off to relax herself. This year shall be a special year for her since her mainland drama will be air and Triumph in the Skies 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD