Fala Chen advertiser for Darizi: It's interesting when I'm in love part 2

Sunday 3 February 2013

do not repost translation.

Please write me a love letter

"I really like it when people write me letters, regardless of whether is a love letter or not, as long as its comes from thoughts and written on paper with pen, addressed to me, it's more precious in a thoughtful way, just like my parents, now and then they handwritten letters to me, I have an exquisite box  that says "Important Letters", and their letters are safely secure in the box. I have often thought, if there's a fire, that I will have to run with the most important things. I will take the box."


"I really enjoy writing, but at times when I hold the pen, I usually forget the words and start using Mandarin. For Valentine, I hope others handwritten cards, it sure will create a special and warm feelings."


I'm on my own

"Since little, my parents will let me take care of myself, let me do things I enjoy doing. I have made a lot of important decision alone, for example, choosing which university to attend, and a big part is leaving the United State and settling in Hong Kong to join showbiz. The choices I made are all on my own. Perhaps, because of all this, my character became more independent and assertive."


Independent still need some love

"Every time I fall in love, I become a different person, which is quite interesting. Ordinary life is being in love with another person unlike movie or series that revolve around characters and love triangles. Again, I'm independent, strong-minded person, but infront of him, I become hypnotize, listen and in thoughts with his words, turning into a certain person."


Separate living is not a matter 

"Although my parents and I are separated, I believe that sooner or later we will live together. Separate living is not a big matter, the most important thing is the feelings being far apart. We often live chat and taking advantage of many different ways to communicate. My mother has also learned skyping. Also, I film and work a lot so talking on the phone is inconvenient so she usually leave me a message."

"Valentine's Day is an opportunity to express my other half my love. Not necessarily a memorial holiday. I at times spend Valentine with many different people."

Thoughts: I shall write Fala letters from now on... haha... I really enjoy this interview. She's literally talking about her boyfriend Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD