Fala Chen will study in US, but will be responsible for Triumph 2 promotions

Tuesday 4 June 2013



Lately there's been many confusion about Fala's schedule in studying in US and contract with TVB. For the promotions of Triumph in the Skies 2, Fala accept a telephone interview: "Actually, I am studying, there's many rumors about the promotion and schedule conflict, and I as an actor, it's my responsibility to attend. My first event will be in Malaysia at the end of June, I will fly straight from New York to Malaysia."

(Earn extra money with more promotions?) "I don't know, I'll be notified, its nice to catch up with friends in NY and I don't want to leave. Also, it's hard to be in New York and while promoting in Hong Kong, tickets are too expensive."

2 comments:

  1. May i know the exact date of Fala Chen in Penang and Kuala Lumpur and also the venue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please check the schedule listed on the side.

    ReplyDelete

 
COPYRIGHT 2011 - 2020 | FALA CHEN WORLD